Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weekend

I went to my first masquerade this weekend. Denise made us cool cat masks. It took place in the Brunnier Art Museum on campus, and the whole place was filled with cool prints of Japanese landscapes and Iowa birds. Everyone seemed kind of confused about what they were supposed to be doing at a masquerade, but we had fun.



On Sunday, Trista and I lugged all of our equipment home to record some songs in an attempt to get accepted to play at VEISHEA. We only recorded one song far enough to be satisfied with turning it in (though we may add drums to it later). So, we put one of the songs I just made with my sampler and one of Trista's older songs on a CD with it and turned it in. It could be interesting making gospel-like noise between college rock bands if the opportunity to do so at VEISHEA arises.

If you want to listen to it, you can on Trista's myspace. It's called Dad Hat.
The song I did is called Wet Kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment